With a warm, gentle fragrance and numerous skin care benefits, Manuka essential oil is the perfect addition to your daily wellness and beauty regimen. Add it to your favourite skin care products to support the appearance of healthy-looking skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes. You can also enjoy its sweet aroma by diffusing it, adding it to household cleaners, and massaging it into tired feet. Manuka includes the naturally occurring constituents leptospermone, copaene, and isoleptopsermone.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a warm, calming aroma
- Is cleansing and soothing when applied topically
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes and supports the appearance of heathy-looking skin
- Can be applied to feet or toenails to keep them looking healthy
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents leptospermone, copaene, and isoleptopsermone
From the bottle: Sweet, woodsy, Tea-Tree like aroma
WORKS WELL WITH
Leptospermum scoparium† (Manuka) branch/leaf oil
† 100% pure, YLTG™ essential oil
- Diffuse Manuka alone or combine it with a citrus oil such as Tangerine, Orange, or Grapefruit for a refreshing aromatic experience.
- Apply a few drops to your scalp before shampooing your hair for an invigorating scalp massage.
- Add it to your favourite face wash to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add it to your favourite skin care products to help your skin stay bright and healthy looking.
- Place a few drops in a foot bath for a relaxing, spa-like experience and to help the appearance of healthy feet and toenails.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Refresh your cooking space after a night full of culinary adventures.
- Create a personal spa in a steam-filled bathroom by combining with Grapefruit essential oil.
- Enliven your morning reading in the living room with open windows and this sweet, herbaceous scent.
Manuka has a soft and earthy aroma that can uplift spirits and help awaken feelings of confidence and clarity.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium) comes from the myrtle family and is native to Australia and New Zealand. Manuka essential oil has a woodsy, slightly sweet scent and is steam distilled from the leaves and stems of the plant. It can be compared to Tea Tree oil, as it shares many of the same benefits. Young Living’s manuka is wildcrafted from the East Cape region of New Zealand.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Leptospermum scoparium
BOTANICAL FAMILY: Myrtaceae
REGION(S) FOUND: New Zealand, Australia
PLANT PART USED: Chopped leaves and small stems
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distillation
YL REGION: Most Young Living Manuka essential oil comes from New Zealand.