What is Eumora Bar?
Eumora is the only Moor facial bar with a combination of DEEP MOOR from Austria and Hydration Microalgae from Hawaii. Do you know that these two astonishing ingredients can do wonders to your irritating skin problem? Eumora is established to clarify, tone, and moisturized your face for the accustomed look.
Eumora facial bar is an all in one skin health solution for every skin type. Technically, Eumora does not fall into the classification of soap. Eumora's formulation does not contain animal fats or alkali fatty acids that classically define soap.
It is a mysterious youth-bestowing formula that comes from the underground of European countries.
Numerous independent studies conclude that Moor helps shield our skin from environmental damage, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, help reduce dryness and smoothens skin texture.
Hydration Microalgae (HMA)
HMA is a formulated and derived from microalgae cultivated in fresh water lakes. It included a component that is similar to the structure of hyaluronate 3D mesh structure, which aids in moisture absorption. With a unique concentration of natural active ingredients, extract from the essence of microalgae, is an effective hydrating agent. It has deep and lasting moisturizing effect while strengthening the defense qualities of the skin barrier, thus giving extraordinary softness and brightness. HMA doesn't irritate, it provides moisture for all types of skin in all climate.
- Bio Available : The substances present are in colloidal form, thus they are small enough to be easily absorbed by the skin system.
- Antiseptic: The Moor contains high proportion of phenol substances and these acts as natural antiseptic.
- Detoxifying: The high proportion of humic acids and other humus substances from the moor enables the moor to draw toxic substances trapped in the tissues.
- Anti-inflammatory: Moor has consistently been found to exert an anti-inflammatory effect on irritated and inflamed tissues.
- Ion-exchanging: The presence of humic acids from moor also causes an exchange reaction in which harmful positive ions in the tissues are replaced by revitalizing negative ions present in the moor.