For: Skin Health, Antioxidants, and Gut Health
CLEO Body Award Winner 2018
Ashta Berries 8 is an antioxidant-rich beverage made from Amazonian and European berries. It also contains prebiotics, fruit fibre, and garcinia indica (mangosteen family) extract. These Amazonian and European berries are well-documented to have potent anti-oxidant and immuno-protective properties. Prebiotics are scientifically proven to promote a healthy digestive system by supporting the growth of good bacteria in your gut.
A product of Singapore. The beverages are brewed in a SFA, ISO 22000:2005 and HACCP certified facility in Singapore.
Ingredients: Organic acai berry, organic maqui berry, organic camu-camu berry, organic chokeberry, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry and blackberry, crystalised honey sugar, manuka honey UMF5+, prebiotic corn fibre, natural gum, and organic garcinia indica extract.
- Consume 1/2 or 1 bottle per day.
- Shake well before opening.
- Can be served at room temperature or chilled.
- Refrigerate after opening & consume within 1-2 day(s).
- Unopened bottles can be kept at room temperature for 12 months.
- Suitable for older children, adults & vegetarians (contains honey & bird’s nest).
- Manufactured in a facility that uses: bird’s nest, honey, herbs, soybean & nuts.
- Herbal: not suitable for pre-schoolers & pregnant / breastfeeding mothers.
- If you have a medical condition, consult your doctor / dietitian first.
- Colour change and sediments are natural and do not affect the quality.
Visit us at