Corporate Secretarial Services (S$ 450+)
Every company must appoint a secretary within 6 months from the date of its incorporation based on Singapore Act.
In practice, our secretarial services job scope including:
- Naming one of our staff as company secretary
- Updating and maintaining the company’s statutory registers
- Updating and maintaining register of registrable controller and nominee directors
- Preparing and maintaining directors and shareholders minutes (add-on fee applicable);
- Preparing notices, agendas and minutes of annual general meeting
- Free accounts-related and company compliance consultation
- Monitor the filing deadlines
Note: S$ 450 only applicable for unaudited companies accounts.